Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Wow 2009 is here, I can not believe it! I pray we have a fantastic year to come, we will have a lot of changes this year; my mom will be moving here to our little city, Brandon will be 17, Marshal will be 16 (yes 2 teenage drivers!) I do not look forward to that. More painting will go on in the house and maybe some work on the bathroom downstairs.
I would love to finish 4 quilts(Christmas gifts for next year) in 2009 and at least 8 punchneedle projects (also gifts). But we all know how it is; real life gets away from us and before you know it, it will be 2010! I pray all of you will have a wonderful year this year and make sure you have a lot fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much, for taking time in your busy day to read my post and visit my blog. I love it when you leave a comment!
What a blessing! Have a wonderful day!