Friday, December 26, 2008

About Me




Hi, welcome to my blog! I am so glad you came to visit me, my name is Donna, I am married to a wonderful husband. I have 3 boys and a sweet daughter-n-law. A 14 year old cat (Joey) and a 6 year old funny dog named Lucy. We now live in a small town in Ohio, (moved from Texas 2 years ago) We bought a great house and are looking forward to whatever God has in store for us here! I love to be around my family and friends; I have many passions (hobbies) and I plan on sharing them here with you along with photos and life in general. Please feel free to leave your comments so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we have a lot in common. I love to quilt and do punchneedle too! I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of what you have made along the way! I'm gonna add you to my list of neighborhood friends so I'll remember to stop back by often. Have a wonderful day!
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Ginger! I love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for taking time in your busy day to read my post and visit my blog. I love it when you leave a comment!
What a blessing! Have a wonderful day!